Happy New Year everyone! And a huge congratulations to those of you who got engaged over the festive season! I can't quite believe its been a whole year since my own New Year' Eve engagement, but I'm so excited to now say that I am getting married THIS year!
As you can imagine, I'll be getting back to full on wedding planning very soon (there's the small issue of still needing to design ALL of my wedding stationery!), but I've also got a few other exciting things planned for the New Year and some goals I'd like to achieve in 2017:
- Design a range of "Will you be my...?" cards
- Design a range of photo booth prop sets
- Launch the above two products at the Most Curious Wedding Fair in March (SO excited to get started on planning this!)
- Continue working on promoting Bea & Bloom
- Work with lots of lovely couples on designing the stationery for their special day!
If you're interested in working with me on your own wedding stationery, then please get in touch to discuss your ideas!
You'll find an explanation of the ordering process here, ideas & inspiration here, and a little more about me and the story behind the business here.
Hope 2017 is a wonderful year for you all!