Here you will find the answers to the questions frequently asked by clients during the ordering process.
Before placing an order, please ensure you read through the full Terms & Conditions. By placing an order with Bea & Bloom, you are agreeing to these terms.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER FOR WEDDING STATIONERY?
- Have a browse through the collections and products available and choose your favourite design. If you can't find a product you require in your chosen design, please get in touch for a quote.
- Add all your required products to the cart (paying attention to minimum order requirements)
- Within 3 working days you receive a form for you to fill in with all of your customisation options.
- If you have any questions during the process please feel free to get in touch at any stage.
CAN I ORDER A SAMPLE?
Yes! Sample packs are available for each of the collections and contain an Invitation, RSVP card, Information sheet, Envelopes and Belly Band.
Packs cost £2.50 each (plus P&P) which is refunded to you if you later choose to order your stationery from me.
HOW CAN I CUSTOMISE MY STATIONERY?
-All of the colours can be changed free of charge, and all wording will be replaced with your own (providing it fits within the layout of the design)
- Any additional changes to the design or layout will incur additional charges, starting at £25.
CAN I CHANGE THE ENVELOPES WITH MY STATIONERY?
Yes! You can choose from either brown kraft or white laid envelopes, included in the price of your stationery. Many other colours are also available at an additional charge, starting at 25p per envelope.
CAN I HAVE A BESPOKE DESIGN?
CAN I MAKE CHAGES AFTER I RECEIVE MY PROOFS?
- As mentioned above, if you are ordering from the existing Collections, changes can only be made free of charge to the colour palettes and wording (and of course any spelling mistakes or errors).
- For Bespoke designs, I understand that it can take a little while to get everything just right, so you are free to come back to me with some changes, and I will send you another PDF proof with your requested amendments.
- To ensure your design is made perfect for you as quickly as possible, try to make sure you take the time to look very closely at the PDF proof at each stage and send over any changes all at once.
WHAT SHOULD I CHECK FOR ON MY PROOFS?
When you receive the proofs of your design, please make sure you check the following:
- Spelling & punctuation
- Correct date, time and venue
- Layout and colour palette
CAN I MAKE CHANGES AFTER I APPROVE MY PROOFS?
Unfortunately not, no changes can be made once the design has been approved and sent to print.
You can find more information about this part of the process in the Terms & Conditions.
HOW LONG DOES IT ALL TAKE?
- Ready made products such as greeting cards, photo props etc. will be dispatched within 3 working days by First Class post.
- Wedding stationery from the existing collections take up to 2 weeks to be personalised, and a further 2 weeks from the date approval to be printed. Please allow 4-6 weeks in total.
- For Bespoke stationery please allow 6-8 weeks for the whole process.
- Full details of turn-around and delivery times can be found in the Terms & Conditions.
HOW MANY INVITATIONS DO I NEED TO ORDER?
Remember to order 1 invitation per household, rather than per guest! It is also recommended that you order a few extras just in case, and at least one to keep as a little memento or to include in your wedding album. Please remember that a minimum order quantity applies, so an additional print run fee will be applied if you need to order any additional products below these minimums at a later date.
WHEN SHOULD I ORDER MY STATIONERY?
- Save the Dates should be sent out as early as possible once you have your date and venue set.
- Invitations should be sent at least 2 months before the big day (earlier if possible, to allow plenty of time to get those RSVPs back!), so allowing for the 4-6 week turnaround time, I recommend ordering around 3-4 months before the wedding.
- On the Day stationery (such as table numbers, table plans etc) should be ordered around 6-8 weeks before the big day.
OOPS! I'VE LEFT IT TOO LATE, DO YOU DO RUSH ORDERS?
This will incur an additional rush fee, and will depend on my current schedule. Please get in touch with as much information as possible on what you require, and I will get back to you on whether or not I can help.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
I do not accept any returns or offer refunds, except in the case of damaged or defected items. Please get in touch as quickly as possible if you have any issues with your order when it arrives.
Find the full Terms & Conditions here.