TERMS & CONDITIONS
All work carried out by Emma Margaret of Bea & Bloom is on the understanding that the client agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Unless stated otherwise, all content (text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout etc.) included on this website is the property of Emma Margaret Webb of Bea & Bloom, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that this content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. No content from this website may be used, sold, re-created, modified, copied, distributed or shared without prior written permission.
- Please note prices are subject to change. Upon enquiry you will be e-mailed a detailed quote, this quote is valid for 1 month. Once a deposit has been paid, prices are secured and are no longer subject to change (excluding any additions/alterations to your order)
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated under any circumstances. The website and all images and designs are the property of Emma Margaret of Bea & Bloom (unless stated otherwise). No content may be reproduced, copied, sold or shared in any form without prior consent.
- I will under no circumstances copy the work of other designers or companies. You may send examples of styles you like and I will do my best to create something appropriate in my own style, but I will never copy another design.
- In the event of cancellation by the client, any payments made are non-refundable.
- In the rare instance that the order is cancelled by myself, you will receive a full refund (including deposit) but will not receive any products or artwork.
- Any information given on the potential duration of a project is to be considered by the client as an estimate only. I will do my best to notify you of any reason that may cause delay to the duration of your project, however I cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen circumstances.
- I reserve the right to refuse to use any imagery, words or phrases in my designs that I may deem inappropriate or unsuitable. I also reserve the right not to give a reason for this decision.
- If purchasing any of my designs as a PDF file, the full payment amount will be required upfront. I will send you the files with your colour and names/dates changes within 1 week. You will then have 1 week to notify me of any mistakes and I will correct these right away. PDF files are for personal use only and no part of the designs may not be re-produced, copied, sold or shared in any way without consent.
Branding & Website Design
- A deposit of 50% is required to book your project. This payment can be made by BACS transfer or Paypal (a small additional charge applies to cover Paypal fees)
- The remaining 50% balance is due at the end of your project, before the final files are sent out to you.
- Please ensure you complete your Branding Questionnaire before your project start date, or this will delay the start of your project.
- Please allow 4-8 weeks from your project start date for your design to be completed. You will be sent PDF proofs of the designs for your approval and changes at each stage of the project. It is important that you get back to me with your changes or approval as quickly as possible at each stage, or the turn-around time may be delayed.
- At the end of the project you'll receive a zipped file containing your Brand Style Guide and all the necessary files for your new branding. This includes small, medium and large sizes, in both PNG and PDF format, as well as original Vector files so that you can resize the designs if needed. If you require any additional sizes or formats, these can be provided on request. You'll also receive a File Guide document which explains where to use each file type.
Any print files (business cards, stationery etc.) will provided as print ready PDFs based on the requirements of your chosen printers (you'll need to provide their name & website so I can get their templates)
- At the end of the project, you the client have the right to use and share any files sent to you for both personal and commercial purposes. However, the ownership rights remain with Bea & Bloom and designs must not be modified or sold without prior written permission.
- If you have a specific font in mind for your branding, let me know at the start of the project and we'll see if its a good fit for the rest of the design. If I don't already own the font then the cost will be added to your final invoice.
- I do not offer refunds on branding projects. I work closely without throughout the project to check you are completely happy with the designs.
-A Full Website Re-Design includes the creation and design of up to 6 pages. These can include a Home page, About Page, Blog, Contact Form, Gallery Pages and a Newsletter Sign-Up. Additional pages are £50 each. Hosting and domains are not included. You can set this up yourself or I can do this for you for an additional fee. E-commerce (online store) is not included. This is an optional extra starting at £200 depending on the quantity of products you require. Content writing and SEO services are not included.
- I am not responsible for any loss of data on your site due to a fault with the platform. However Squarespace, Wix and Showit all have systems in place to protect your site, so this shouldn't be an issue. I do keep a copy of any custom CSS used on your site so that this can be re-instated if any issues do occur.
Your privacy is very important to us. Any information collected on this site will not under any circumstances be sold or shared with any third parties. Bea & Bloom only collects personally identifying information (such as name and email address) through our website when you specifically and knowingly provide the information, for example, when you sign up to our newsletter, or contact us via the contact form. Any information you provide is used solely for the stated purpose unless you agree in advance to additional use. You may request at any time to be removed from our lists and your Personal Information will be removed from our database.
When you visit Bea & Bloom, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Bea & Bloom uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our website. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But please remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.